Buy Ceylon Cinnamon Powder In Nigeria Online – 200g
200g of Hard-to-find Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder. Organic Ceylon Cinnamon is the Crème-de-la-creme of Cinnamons.
They have the lowest risk of side effects and provide most of the juicy benefits you hear about cinnamon.
Origin: Sri Lanka
Plant Part Used: Bark
Appearance: Light brown colour
How To Keep & Store Your Cinnamon
- Keep cinnamon powder in a tightly sealed container
- Store in a cool, dark place. Keep your cinnamon away from direct sunlight or heat sources
- Cinnamon in a tightly sealed container can also be stored in the fridge for optimum freshness.
Note: Cinnamon can last for years when stored properly. However, it’s strong taste and aroma will begin to fade after just a few months. Try using cinnamon within one year. Anything after a year should be replaced with a fresh supply.
How To Use Your Cinnamon
Cinnamon has been and can be used in varieties of ways for both dietary and non-dietary purposes. Let’s look at the most popular ways of using cinnamon:
Consuming Cinnamon for Dietary Purposes
- You can sprinkle cinnamon directly on top of oatmeal, cereal, or just about any other food.
- You can introduce cinnamon as a spice in your sauces and food recipes
- You can use it in baking
- You can add a teaspoon of cinnamon in your cup of tea or coffee.
Other Non-Dietary uses of cinnamon
- Use to make a tinted face and body powders
- Use as an insect repellent.
- Use to make perfumes and incense blends
- Natural Preservative
And much much more.
Health Benefits Of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Is Beneficial For People With Type 2 Diabetes
- Battles Against Free Radicals Damage
- Helps Lower Bad Cholesterol
- Beneficial For Healthy Bone
- Contains Antibacterial And Antimicrobial Compounds
- Helps Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Adhd), Patients
- Useful Aid In Treating Parkinson’s Disease
- Cinnamon Help Fire Up Metabolism For Easier Weight Loss
- Relieves Alzheimer’s Disease Symptoms
- Fights Against Common Cold
- Battles Salmonella
- Boosts Your Sexual Appetite
- Helps Keep Skin Healthy
- Have Powerful Anti-inflammatory Properties
- Fight Premenstrual Syndrome (Pms)
- Combats Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Yeast Infections Management
- Battles With Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Warming Agent
- May Help Fight HIV Virus
- Fights Against Stomach Flu
- Beneficial For Heart Disease Sufferers
- Eases Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs)
- Can Enhance Your Mood
- Cancer Fighting Agent
- Antifungal Properties
- Relieves Arthritis Problem
- Helps Remove Mouth Odors And Beneficial For Dental Health
And more yet to be discovered..
This is where to buy cinnamon powder in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Port Harcourt or where to buy cinnamon in Nigeria in general. And get it delivered as fast as humanly possible.