Let discuss about benefit of cloves to a woman.
For centuries, cloves have been used not only to add flavor to food, but also as a natural cure for many health issues. This ultimate guide will show you all about the nutritional, beauty, weight loss and sexual benefits of cloves for women. We'll explore:
- What nutrients are in cloves and why they are good for you
- Scientific research about how cloves help women's health
- Fun ideas for using cloves as medicine and beauty treatment
- Safety tips when using cloves
So get ready to be amazed by this yummy spice!
Nutrients in Cloves
The dried buds of the clove plant are packed with healthy nutrients:
- Manganese - Cloves have lots of manganese which keeps your bones and metabolism in good shape.
- Vitamin K - This is great for proper blood clotting. Helps cuts to stop bleeding.
- Vitamin C - An antioxidant that helps your immune system and makes collagen to keep skin firm.
- Eugenol - Gives cloves their smell. It has antibacterial power and reduces swelling.
- Beta-caryophyllene - Acts like CBD from cannabis to make you chill out and reduces joint pain.
Eating cloves in moderation gives women important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to stay healthy as they get older.
Health Benefits of Cloves For Women
Science shows cloves can help women in lots of ways:
1. Relieves Menstrual Cramps
- Cloves reduce pain and cramps during your period.
- Eugenol and antioxidants are natural pain relief.
- Women had way less cramps when taking cloves daily in one study.
- May stop prostaglandins that cause the annoying uterus cramping.
2. Protects Against Stomach Ulcers
- Coats your tummy lining with protective mucus to prevent ulcers.
- Killed ulcer-causing germs in a lab rat study.
- The antibacterial properties kill nasty H. pylori bacteria.
3. Improves Digestion
- Essential oils in cloves boost digestive enzymes.
- Helps your gut make more stomach acid to break down food.
- Relaxes tight muscles in the digestive tract to reduce bloating and help poop.
4. Boosts Immune System
- Eugenol, caryophyllene=antiviral and antifungal superpowers!
- Can prevent and fight colds, flu, lung gunk according to studies.
- Antioxidants stop cell damage by free radicals to strengthen immunity.
5. Enhances Oral Health
-Used in Ayurvedic medicine for dental pain. Eugenol numbs gums.
- Kills stinky germs that cause bad breath for fresher mouth.
- Chewing cloves fights cavities, gum disease, plaque buildup.
6. Reduces Inflammation
- Caryophyllene chills out cannabinoid receptors like CBD does.
- Great for reducing swelling, pain, joint issues, muscle strains, cramps.
- Other compounds have anti-inflammatory superpowers too.
7. Protects Heart
- Improves cholesterol and lowers triglycerides to cut heart disease risk.
- Antioxidants prevent gunky buildup and damage in blood vessels.
8. Regulates Blood Sugar
- Compounds help your body make and use insulin properly.
- Slows absorption of glucose to prevent sugar highs and crashes.
- Helps manage diabetes by controlling blood sugar.
Wow - cloves are amazing! Every woman should add this spice to her diet.
Beauty Benefits of Cloves For Women
Aside from health, cloves also have a long history of use for beauty:
- Treats acne - kills bacteria causing breakouts. Make paste with ground cloves and yogurt.
- Anti-aging - antioxidants prevent wrinkles and skin damage. Add clove essential oil to your moisturizer.
- Whitens teeth - cloves gently remove stains from coffee etc. Rub on teeth and rinse well after.
- Perfume ingredient - the scent mixes well with vanilla, bergamot etc. Very sophisticated.
- Mouthwash - freshens breath thanks to germ-killing powers. Add a drop or two of clove oil to water and swish.
- Hair growth - nutrients like fatty acids feed the scalp. Massage in clove oil to stimulate blood flow.
- Heals wounds - eugenol relieves pain and prevents infection. Use on cuts, burns etc. Ouch!
Clove's natural powers will make you gorgeous - try it!
Weight Loss Benefits Of Cloves For Women
Adding cloves to your diet could help you shed pounds:
- Fills you up - compounds provide a sense of fullness so you eat less.
- Increases metabolism - raises body temp a bit so you burn extra calories.
- Improves digestion - reduces bloat and helps your body efficiently break down food.
- Lowers blood sugar - prevents conversion and storage of glucose as flab.
- Detoxification - cleanses the body of yucky toxins and waste.
Here are some easy ways to use cloves for weight loss:
- Add 1-2 crushed cloves to your morning tea
- Sprinkle ground cloves on oatmeal or yogurt for breakfast
- Put some in your fruit smoothie to up metabolism
- Make a lemony salad dressing with olive oil and ground cloves
So spice up your diet with cloves to reach your weight goals! But also exercise regularly and eat healthy.
Sexual Benefits Of Cloves For Women
Clove's reputation as an aphrodisiac is well-deserved:
- Boosts blood flow down there for increased arousal and pleasure. Oh my!
- Stimulates nerve endings to take foreplay up a notch - wowza!
- Antioxidants give you more energy and stamina by fighting fatigue.
- Balances hormones like estrogen for that loving feeling.
- Increases natural lubrication for comfort and enjoyment. No more ouch!
- Kills yeast germs to prevent uncomfortable infections. Yay!
Some tips to use cloves to improve your love life:
- Massage oil - mix cloves, cinnamon, almond oil for sexy rub down.
- Bath time - add a few drops of clove oil to bath before intimacy.
- Drink some clove tea daily - balances hormones.
- Bake treats with cloves - yummy AND sexy!
Clove yourself and your partner to ecstasy!
Risks and Precautions
While so beneficial, cloves do have some possible risks:
- May cause allergic reaction - itching, swelling, sneezing etc. Stop use immediately if this happens. See a doctor.
- Blood thinning effect - could lead to excess bleeding if you take blood thinners or have clotting disorder. Use caution.
- Pregnant women beware - high doses may cause contractions and early labor. Talk to your doc first.
- Clove oil can burn - dilute with carrier oil! Don't let it touch your skin or mouth undiluted.
- Interacts with some meds - sedatives, blood thinners, diabetes drugs. Tell your doctor you use cloves.
To use cloves safely:
- Stick to food amounts, not mega-doses of supplements.
- Avoid excessive use of clove essential oil.
- Do a patch test before using clove oil on skin.
- Talk to your doctor about medication interactions.
With some common sense, you'll be fine. The benefits outweigh the small risks.
Buying and Storing Cloves
You can buy cloves whole, ground or as an essential oil:
- Whole cloves - the buds last 1 year if properly stored. Look for chubby buds, no holes or tears.
- Ground cloves - more convenient but go bad faster, 6 months tops. Check expiry date and sniff test.
- Clove oil - super concentrated. Use sparingly! Look for dark bottles. Keep away from heat/light.
To get highest quality cloves:
- Organic - no nasty pesticides or GMOs. Buy at health food stores.
- Certified - fair trade and sustainably harvested ensure no shady business.
- Inspect carefully - avoid shriveled, moldy, or torn cloves. Should smell fragrant.
- Buy from trusted sellers with legit authentic spices.
Store cloves properly to maintain flavor and shelf life:
- Keep cool and dark in sealed containers. Fridge extends ground clove life.
- Squeeze out air from jars and bags. Oxygen = enemy of fresh cloves!
- Buy whole then grind smaller batches as needed for extra freshness.
With care choosing and storing, cloves will be healthy for you longer.
Conclusion on Benefit Of Cloves To A Woman
Hopefully you're convinced of clove's amazing powers! This humble spice can:
- Relieve pain, cramps, digestion problems and more
- Make skin, hair, teeth beautiful and banish bad breath
- Help you lose weight and get fit when combined with healthy living
- Even boost your love life - bow chicka wow wow!
Cloves deserve a permanent spot in every woman's kitchen. Use daily in food and home remedies.
Stay safe - be aware of medication interactions and don't overdo clove oil. Moderation is key.
Give cloves a try today. Your mind and body will thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cloves
What exactly are cloves?
Cloves come from the dried flower buds of the clove tree, Syzygium aromaticum. They are a popular spice used in many savory and sweet dishes. Cloves have a warm, nutty, and bittersweet flavor.
What nutrients are found in cloves?
Some of the key nutrients in cloves include:
- Manganese - for strong bones and metabolism
- Vitamin K - helps blood clot
- Vitamin C - antioxidant for immunity and skin
- Eugenol - reduces swelling and kills bacteria
- Beta-caryophyllene - anti-inflammatory cannabinoid
How can cloves benefit my health?
Studies show cloves may help with:
- Menstrual cramps
- Stomach ulcers
- Heart health
- Diabetes and blood sugar
- Dental/oral health
The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds make cloves a super-spice for women's health.
Will cloves improve my beauty?
Yes! Cloves have been used for centuries for natural beauty benefits:
- Treat acne
- Minimize wrinkles
- Whiten teeth
- Make perfumes
- Freshen breath
- Stimulate hair growth
- Heal cuts and wounds
Soak in a bath with cloves or apply clove essential oil to reap beauty benefits.
Can cloves help me lose weight?
Research shows cloves may support weight loss efforts by:
- Curbing appetite
- Raising metabolism
- Aiding digestion
- Lowering blood sugar
Add cloves daily to your diet and fitness regimen for best results.
Are cloves considered an aphrodisiac?
Traditionally, cloves are used as an aphrodisiac for their warming properties and ability to increase sensation and stamina. They may help balance hormones and boost libido.
Add cloves to massage oils, baths, and even desserts to spice things up!
What are risks or precautions with cloves?
Use moderation. High amounts may cause:
- Bleeding problems
- Pregnancy issues
- Skin/mouth irritation
- Drug interactions
Talk to your doctor before using cloves medicinally, especially if pregnant.
How should I buy and store cloves?
Look for whole buds that are plump. Buy cloves ground as needed for freshness. Check labels for organic and fair trade.
Store cloves in a cool, dark place in airtight containers. Keep away from light, air, heat, and moisture. Refrigerate ground cloves.
How can I use more cloves?
Enjoy cloves daily in:
- Curries, stews, roasts, baked goods
- Teas, sodas, smoothies
- Soups, rice, quinoa
- Oils, sauces, dressings
- DIY cosmetics and remedies
Let cloves spice up your cooking and your life!