Searching for how to make flour coated peanut burger?
Then you're in the right place because in this post...
You'll discover how to make 3 slightly different variations of the peanut burger recipe (including a commercial recipe, in case you want to sell or make them for a large audience)
Without further ado, let's get started...
How to Make Homemade Coated Peanut Burgers
The good news is making coated peanut burgers is quite a simple process and only a few ingredients are actually needed. Before we get to the step-by-step recipe, here is a quick rundown of the whole process
How to Prepare Peanut Burger
Start by gathering all the ingredients you will need for your peanut burgers and mixed them all together to form a syrup-like mixture. Next, you will coat each of your fried groundnut or peanut with the mixture.
Once you have coated all the nuts, it's time to fry them up. Heat up enough vegetable oil in a deep pot or frying pan, and make sure it's hot before you start adding in the coated peanuts. Fry them in small batches, stirring continuously to avoid them getting burnt.
Once the peanuts turn a golden brown colour, use a slotted spoon to remove them from the hot oil and transfer them to a paper towel to drain excess oil. Let them cool completely before storing them in an airtight container. And that's it. Now, let's look at the ingredients you'll need and more step-by-step instruction
Homemade Flour Coated Peanut Burgers Recipe
coated peanuts Ingredients:
- 2 cups raw groundnut
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk flavour
- 1 cap liquid vanilla flavour
- ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 medium eggs
- Enough vegetable oil for frying
- Remove any spoilt or broken groundnuts and place them in a bowl. Add hot water and enough salt to taste, then let them soak for 20-30 minutes.
- Drain the soaked groundnuts in a sieve and transfer them to a large tray. Spread them out and leave them to sun-dry.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour and add the powdered milk flavour, grated nutmeg, and baking powder. Set aside.
- On a clean plate, break the eggs and add the sugar, salt, and liquid vanilla flavour. Mix well.
- Transfer the sun-dried groundnuts to a dry bowl and add enough of the egg mixture to coat them. Mix well, then add the flour mixture to the groundnuts mixed with the egg mixture. Flip the groundnuts with flour to coat them evenly. You can refer to the video below this post to see how it's done.
- Repeat the coating process about 4 times, or until you've exhausted your flour and egg mixture and the groundnuts are well coated.
- Heat up enough vegetable oil for frying in a pan. Once hot, fry the coated groundnuts, stirring continuously to avoid burning. They are done when they turn golden brown.
- Transfer the cooked peanut burgers to a paper towel to drain excess oil. Allow them to cool completely before storing in an air-tight container.
Now that you know how to make homemade coated peanut burgers, it's time to get creative with the recipe. Here are a few variations you can try:
How To Make Baked Coated Peanut Burger Recipe
If you're looking for a healthier option, you can bake the peanut burgers instead of frying them. Here's the baked recipe
Baked Nut Burger Recipe
Here are the ingredients...
- 3 cups raw peanuts (groundnuts)
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons of healthy sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- You can start the process with already roasted groundnut or roast or fry the raw peanuts until browned. For extra flavour, soak the peanuts in hot water for 15 minutes, drain, and dry for 1 hour. Fry the peanuts in a pan with a layer of table salt until browned. Sieve the peanuts onto a tray and let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, and sweetener.
- In a bigger bowl, add the roasted peanuts. Pour 1 tablespoon of the egg mixture over the peanuts and toss until coated. Add 1 tablespoon of flour and toss. Repeat until both the flour and eggs are used up, creating finely coated peanuts.
- Lightly spray with oil spray or toss a bit of healthy oily over the coated peanuts
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spread the coated peanuts out on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Once done, your crunchy peanut burger is ready to devour.
- For extra flavour, you can add a drop of vanilla to the egg mixture.
- You can also add 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg and 1 teaspoon of powdered milk to the flour and mix.
How To Make Commercial Coated Peanut Recipe
Commercially making coated peanuts burgers can be quite a profitable venture since they are a popular snack enjoyed by many.
If you're interested in starting a coated peanut burger business, then you're in luck! Because the commercial coated peanut recipe I will be sharing with you shortly yields high-quality coated peanuts. And most importantly, the recipe is easy to follow and will yield you a healthy profit.
Basically, the major difference between the homemade coated peanut burger and the commercial one is that the former uses eggs while the latter does not. Both types yield great peanut burgers, no doubt. As a matter of fact, if you're on a budget or just don't like eggs, you can equally make this commercial type at home.
In essence, whether you're making coated peanuts to sell or for personal consumption, this recipe is definitely worth a try. Starting a coated peanut business can be a profitable venture, and making high-quality coated peanuts is key. This commercial coated peanut recipe is easy to follow and will yield you a good profit.
Commercial Coated Peanut Recipe
Here's the non-egg method of making crunchy coated peanut burgers...
- 8 cups of peanuts
- 7 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of powdered milk flavour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavour
- 1 teaspoon of grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups of sugar
- 250ml of water
- Salt to soak your peanuts
- Enough vegetable oil for frying
- Pick out any stones, dirt, or broken peanuts from the 8 cups of raw peanuts.
- Soak the peanuts in salt water for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, drain the water from the peanuts and spread them out on a tray to sun dry.
- Sift the flour, powdered milk flavour, vanilla flavour, grated nutmeg, and baking powder together in a separate bowl.
- Once the peanuts are sun-dried, sift the flour mixture over them and mix thoroughly to coat.
- Dissolve the sugar and salt in the water to make a sugar solution that you'll use to coat the peanuts.
- Mix this solution into the dried peanuts until it's fully incorporated.
- Heat enough vegetable oil in a pot or fryer to deep-fry the peanuts.
- Once the oil is hot enough, add the peanuts in small batches and fry until they turn golden brown.
- Remove the peanuts from the oil and place them on a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
Now, assuming an average-sized peanut and a moderate coating, the above ingredient list could produce around 4.5-6.8 kilogram of coated peanuts, or roughly 40-60 small bags or containers of coated peanuts, depending on the desired portion size.
Frequently Asked questions about peanut burger
Here are some of the most asked questions about peanut burgers and quick answers:
How to make peanuts burger step by step?
To make peanut burgers, you will need raw or roasted peanuts, eggs, flour, sugar, salt, vegetable oil, and optional flavourings like vanilla, nutmeg, and powdered milk. The process involves coating the peanuts in a mixture of egg and flour and then baking or frying them until crispy and golden brown. A detailed step-by-step recipe can be found in this article.
What kind of groundnut is used for peanut burger?
The most commonly used groundnut for peanut burgers is raw or roasted peanuts. However, some recipes may call for specific varieties of peanuts such as Spanish or Virginia peanuts.
What is the benefit of peanut burger?
Peanut burgers can provide a source of protein, fibre, healthy fats, and various essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin E, magnesium, and potassium. However, they should be consumed in moderation as they may also contain added sugar and unhealthy fats.
Are peanut burgers healthy?
Peanut burgers can be a healthy snack or meal option if they are made with whole, natural ingredients and are not heavily processed or fried. However, some store-bought varieties may contain added sugar, salt, and unhealthy fats, so it is important to read the label and choose wisely.
How to coat peanuts with flour?
To coat peanuts with flour, you will need to first mix together eggs, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Then, in a separate bowl, mix flour and any desired flavourings such as nutmeg or powdered milk. Next, add the peanuts to the egg mixture and toss to coat, then add the flour mixture and toss again until the peanuts are evenly coated.
How to make peanut coated with flour?
To make peanut coated with flour, follow the same process as coating peanuts with flour. Simply mix together the egg mixture and flour mixture, coat the peanuts, and then bake or fry them until they are crispy and golden brown.
What is coated peanuts made of?
Coated peanuts are typically made by coating raw or roasted peanuts in a mixture of egg, flour, and flavourings such as sugar, salt, vanilla, nutmeg, and powdered milk. They may be baked or fried until crispy and golden brown.
How to start a coated peanut business?
Starting a coated peanut business involves conducting market research, developing a business plan, securing funding, obtaining necessary licenses and permits, sourcing suppliers and equipment, developing a marketing strategy, and establishing a distribution network. It may also involve creating unique flavour combinations and packaging designs to differentiate the product from competitors.
Flour coated peanut burger recipe(3 best crunchy methods)
Learn how to make delicious and crispy flour-coated peanut burgers with this comprehensive guide, perfect for both home cooks and aspiring entrepreneurs. Our step-by-step recipe includes all the tips and tricks you need to make the perfect peanut burger, whether for personal enjoyment or as a potential commercial venture. Discover the benefits of this tasty snack and how you can customize the recipe to your liking. Get ready to impress your friends and family with your newfound peanut burger-making skills!
Keywords: baked peanut burger recipe, nut burger recipe, how to prepare peanut burger, commercial peanut burger recipe, crunchy coated peanuts recipe, coated peanuts ingredients, How to make smooth peanut burger, coated peanuts recipe, flour coated peanuts recipe
Recipe Yield: 2 servings
Preparation Time: PT30M
Cooking Time: PT30M
Total Time: PT1H
- baking powder
Recipe Instructions: Remove spoilt/broken groundnuts, and soak them in salted hot water for 20-30 mins. Drain and sun-dry on the tray. Sift flour and mix with milk flavour, nutmeg, and baking powder. Beat eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Coat dried groundnuts with egg mixture, add flour mixture and flip to coat evenly. Repeat 4 times. Fry in hot vegetable oil, stirring to avoid burning. Drain on a paper towel when golden brown. Cool and store in airtight container.
Conclusion: Flour Coated Peanut Burger Recipe
Flour coated peanut burgers are a delicious and satisfying snack that's perfect for any occasion. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic kitchen tools, you can easily make your own batch of crunchy and flavorful peanut burgers.
Whether you're looking for a quick and easy snack to munch on during the day or a tasty treat to share with friends and family, these peanut burgers are sure to satisfy your cravings. So why not give them a try today and see just how easy and delicious they can be!